I only have a minute because I just put Cole down for a nap and I need to lay down myself since I'm working tonight and tomorrow night. We are headed to Nana and Pop's house after lunch for a pre-thanksgiving dinner, then Cole will spend the night and I will go to work. Tomorrow afternoon we will have another dinner at Gail and Van's, and then again...Mommy will go to work:-( Sherwin Williams gave us a severe beating last week in the form of a significant pay cut for Justin, so unfortunately I will be working more for awhile. Please keep our family in your thoughts as Justin looks for a new job so I can continue to spend as much time at home with our boys. I guess timing for these things is never good, but geez we just bought a new house and have a baby due in 3 weeks. So enough of my feeling sorry for myself...here are a couple pictures.



Ok so our computer is being super slow. I'll have to post more pictures later.
No comments:
Post a Comment