Thursday, April 23, 2009
Kellen- 4 months
This is going to be quick, I'm ready for bed! Kellen weighs 14lbs 2oz (30th percentile) and is 25inches long (50th percentile). He did great and sucked on his toes the whole visit:-) I started rice cereal with Cole at this age, but I think I'll wait a little longer with Kellen. I don't think he's quite ready...or maybe I'm not. I guess I don't want him to grow up yet, and I feel like solids are the first step. I thought Cole grew up quick, but Kellen's 4 months with us have seemed like a couple weeks! Our pediatrician looked in Cole's ears and said they looked fine, so hopefully his fever will be gone by tomorrow and we'll have avoided any other symptoms with whatever virus he caught. He felt much better today, and ate and played. Justin just informed me that he would like to have a "Daddy's day on the blog" so we can all look forward to that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't believe Kellen's four month already, getting so big. Totally understand the solids thing, I was the same way with Payden. I feel like with Lukas I was so excited for each new thing but with Payden I try to delay her growing up some. It just goes so quickly.
Post a Comment