Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mommy & Daddy made it out of the house...ALONE!

I wanted to catch up tonight with all that has been going on around here, but I just realized my camera battery is dead so I can't transfer any pictures. So, to remind myself more than anything, here are a few things to come...
* GIANT turtle that laid eggs in our yard (Cole and I watched!)
*Kellen sitting up and trying to get up on hands and knees (stop growing up!)
*Trip to the airport so Cole could watch airplanes
*Justin starting a new job in July
*Fun at the pool
*Marbles museum

A couple weeks ago Justin and I went to an outdoor concert with a good friend of mine, Helen, and her husband, Jamey. It was so nice to get out and enjoy some music and adult conversation. Nana stayed with the boys, and I'm sure they enjoyed their special night as much as we did. We are so lucky to have family close by (relatively) to babysit. I hope we make time to do things like that more often. I had my old camera with us so here are a couple pictures.




While I've got my old camera hooked up, I can't resist sharing this video I took of Cole dancing. Sorry it's sideways, I don't know how to fix it. Be patient, there is a pretty snazzy shoulder/body wave at the end. Gotta love those white boy moves!

1 comment:

The Wahdan's said...

How cute! I love the look at the end when he realizes he was caught on film!