Hi, my name is Cole. My mommy says this confession thing is liberating so I thought I'd give it a try. Here are a few things I'd like to own up to...
1. I peed in the bathtub and then blew bubbles in the water
2. I sometimes lick things, then smell them and say "EWWW"
3. Sometimes my Mommy gets too busy to cut my toenails and they start to curl over my toes
4. I usually have dirt under my nails...okay, okay always
5. I laugh after I fart
6. I like to grab my business during diaper changes and laugh
7. I like to pinch Daddy's business and then laugh (Mommy laughs too, but Daddy doesn't like it)
8. I have lots of shoes, but sometimes its hard to find a pair that isn't wet, dirty or missing it's partner
9. I have been known to lick the floor
10. I dont like vegetables
Wow, I feel so much better. Good idea Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment