Sunday, May 22, 2011

MY DAY OUT!

Morgan was having her baby shower, and I absolutely couldn't miss it. It had been WAY too long since I'd seen her, and her shower was the perfect excuse to make a trip and spend some time with her. I planned in advance for Justin and I to both be off work so that I could go for the whole day and not have to rush back for anything. It was so nice to see my college friends and catch up a little. I couldn't be happier for Morgan and I'm so anxious to meet sweet Camden Lukas Keeter :) I was also really looking forward to seeing Denise and Jessica and meeting their babies for the first time. It was a good day and I was even home in time to kiss my boys goodnight! I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to visit!


This girl is the reason I made it through Nursing School!! We were inseperable and spent more hours studying together than we probably slept those 2 years!


Gotta love the belly pics :)

UNCW girls reunited!!



Jessica and her daughter, Teagan, who kept us all entertained with her diva self :)


Denise's little man, Colton, was so laid back and such a sweetie!

I miss this age so much!






1 comment:

Morgan Keeter said...

And this girl could not be any happier to have been able to spend the day with you too!! We had a fabulous time and I also can not wait to see you again! It's funny how you used the word inseparable to describe us, I used the same one when I was talking to Gus, also, Ian used it to describe us :) it must have been obvious! I can't tell you how much it meant to me for you to be there!! Love you!! See you soon!