Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas

I'm pretty disappointed in my pictures from Christmas. I managed to get about 50 of the boys holding up a gift, but zero of the four of us together, and zero with me in one at all for that matter! I guess I got caught up in just enjoying our time with family that I didn't get enough pictures in. I'm really going to have to get Justin to start taking more of the pictures when he's around and maybe he will do a better job of getting more pictures of everyone. Oh well, I can't go back and take the Christmas family picture, but we sure did have a great couple of days! Christmas Eve we hosted some of the family at our house. I made a huge pot of chili and we all hung out and let the boys open a few presents. Grandma and Grandpa got Cole a puzzle that he insisted on doing immediately. Grandpa and Uncle Joel helped.
When things got quiet we knew where to look for Kellen! I'm pretty sure he ate the entire fruit platter by himself :)



More presents



...and dont forget the wonderful assembly.



The men were "overseeing" the assembly of the toys.



Batman and his Batmobile. Definitely a favorite




Pops and Kellen checking out the Batmobile



Aunt Gail, Cassidy, Brady and Gram




More and more and more assembly







Finally assembly complete! The boys were so patient.







Outside spreading the reindeer dust. Cole got the idea, while Kellen just dumped his in a pile :)















Suzi and Kellen in deep discussion about where Santa will land on our house and how he will find us.







More presents!



Remote controlled robot-its just too bad he doesn't do dishes ;)



Excited about leaving some cookies and milk for santa







Xmas morning! Santa made it :)



Mom of the year not only didn't get a family pic on Christmas, but also didn't have Christmas PJ's clean to wear!! Oooooppppssss!!



In our house, the presents from Mommy and Daddy are wrapped under the tree and Santa leaves his in a toy sack for each of them :)









"Santa ate our cookies!!"Stockings first: spiderman was a hit







Just a little excited :)


















Super K!



Super C- Cam!






Nala got a present too-which she insisted on chewing on top of Kellen and had completely torn apart within 10 minutes







After our house, we headed over to Nina and Pops' for more presents and family fun. Kellen is checking out my brother and sister in laws dog, Izzy, and her xmas day outfit :)













Uncle Chris and the boys






As you can see Chadbourne is also sporting his Carolina shirt






So that's about it for Christmas pictures but we had an amazing time and we are so thankful for our wonderful family. Cole and Kellen are so lucky to be so loved by so many people. We ended up with an astounding amount of new toys. Justin summed it up well on Monday when he said it looked like a toy store vomited in our house! I hope everyone else had as wonderful of a holiday as we did.

No comments: