Friday, September 12, 2008
Fun at the playground...
We walked up to the neighborhood playground last night and Cole had an absolute BLAST on the slide. He and I have been to the playground many times during the day when Justin is working, but all we've ever done is the baby swing. Well, leave it to Justin to scare me to death treating him like he's grown! After my initial wave of anxiety passed when Justin threw him up to the very top of the "big kid" slide (not the little baby one that is low to the ground) I grabbed the camera and got some pictures. Cole LOVED sliding down (while we held on to him-I'm not interested in seeing my child's head busted open) and then cracked himself up trying to climb back up the slide. Nothing makes me happier than to see those 2 little teeth (yep, still only 2 :-)) hanging out in a wide grin!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment