Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Cookout...

Our Labor Day cookout was a lot of fun. Justin did a great job with the burgers and dogs and the kids had so much fun turning the living room into a playground. It's so nice to do things out of the normal routine and spend time with friends and family! Here are a couple pictures...although, as usual I wish I would've taken more. Maybe I need a fancy camera like Susan;-) Justin thinks not!
Busy with the toy train...SO serious

I managed to get all 3 cuties in the same shot!


Cole LOVES baby Landon! Let's hope he loves his little brother this much!

Not a great picture...but we're all 3 in it at least!

Mommy and Cole...with Kellen poking out! Four more months to go!

The plaid twins:-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah- The blog looks great! I am checking it out while running a help session for evolution. Sorry I missed the cookout. I can't wait to see the everybody again and the new house. Love ya. Tell the boys hey.
~Bro