Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged x2

So since I've apparently been "tagged" by 2 of my blogger buddies (Susan and Helen) to participate in this "7 random things about yourself" I guess I better participate real quick before I go cook dinner. Hmmm...

1.) Ditto Susan...I'm definately anal retentive about things being neat and in order, and am a huge nag. I will just never understand why people (my husband) put things off until tomorrow that can be done today! Dishes in the sink and things strown everywhere make me CRAZY!

2.) I've moved 3 times in 3 years

3.) I've been pregnant for 2 birthdays in a row...but at least my maternity leave got me off work for 2 Christmas' in a row too!

4.) One thing I could not live without...SODA

5.) As a little girl when others were daydreaming about what they wanted to be when they grew up I was daydreaming about being a mom. I didn't decide on nursing until the end of my first semester in college.

6.) I have absolutely NO SENSE OF DIRECTION. NONE. And I have huge amounts of anxiety when I dont know where I'm going or where I am.

7.) Although I'm a very motivated person and rarely get behind on my "responsibilities" I have a bad habit of staying in my PJ's (or at least lounge clothes) when I'm home or just running to the store. It's not a pretty sight but I DESPISE putting on makeup and drying my hair.

No comments: