Just wanted to post a few more pictures from Cole's party and the last couple weeks. I've been feeling really guilty lately about Cole only having 2 more months with Justin and I to himself, so my blogging has suffered a bit so I can spend all my time giving 100% of my attention to him. When he is napping, I'm trying to nap or at least lay down to ease some of my back pain. People keep reassuring me, Justin included, that Cole won't remember anything before Kellen, but my heart still aches. I know he won't be ignored by any means when his brother is born, and that Kellen is an absolute blessing and very much desired addition to our family, but I can't help but feel like Cole will be shorted a little bit with his "mommy and daddy time." Our time spent as the three of us is already precious, so he will be an extra spoiled little boy until the arrival of baby number 2! We've had a few play dates lately, so some pictures are with Cole's buddies Cooper and Miss Lily Kate.
















I have to add a little after note because this is really cute! I always tell Cole when Justin is almost home and then say "Daddy's home" when he gets here. So just a second ago when Cole heard the garage door open he looked up and grinned and said "Dad!" then crawled as fast as he could to the gate at the top of the stairs and started called "Dada, Dada!" It was too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment