Friday, September 25, 2009

Chris and Jen's wedding weekend

Weddings are so much fun. They bring together family and friends from all over, give you a good excuse to party, and just make you happy. My brothers wedding brought nothing less than all of these things, and I just couldn't be happier for he and his new wife, Jen! One of the highlights of the weekend for us was getting to spend some time with my cousin Danica and her family (and Kristen too!) at Pullen Park the morning of the rehearsal dinner. I grew up going to that park, but forgot how much fun it is for kids. The boys really had a good time. Too bad we won't have such good company every time we go! Cole really took to Camille and Kayleigh, and was over the moon to hold their hands and play with them.





















I didn't take my camera to the wedding. In fact, I didn't take anything to the wedding. (Well, except my phone that Justin kept in his pocket for me.) It was so nice not to have to keep up with anything. My friend Maria kept the boys for us, and we were so grateful for a night out without the kids!




















The reason I share Cole's bright and EARLY morning face that he's covering from the flash (since it was still DARK) is because it was a perfect indication of how Justin and I felt when we woke up after only a few hours of sleep!





I also have to include a couple pictures of "spaghetti night" the other night. I might... possibly... purposely give the boys spaghetti (their favorite) on nights that I scoot out before clean-up to go to work. I would never do that. Hehe. So these were pictures that Justin took to show me what I missed.









No comments: