It's been awhile, but I think I still remember how to do this (wink).
I did not have to use so much shout spray on a load of the boys laundry today that I felt light headed from the fumes. I did not get diapers this week for less than $3 a pack and free wipes with my crazy good coupon skills :0) I have NEVER washed Kellen's hair in the kitchen sink with dishsoap because he had so much food in it. My husband and I did not leave our kids in a hotel room with one of my best friends while we let loose and had a blast at my brother's wedding on Saturday night. And I did not wish more than ever before in my kids lives that they would please just let me sleep a little longer on Sunday morning! I certainly didn't have a headache all day either! Most importantly, I am STILL NOT in denial that my sweet baby boy is turning 2 a week from today.
Quick funny story from the other day... Cole is learning about hide and seek and loves to run and hide when it's bathtime. I play along and went around the upstairs loudly looking in closets and behind door saying "maybe cole is in here" and "i wonder where cole is. i just cant seem to find him". His favorite hiding spot is in his tee pee that Nana made him that is in the play room. I went into the room and opened the closet and said "Cole, are you in the closet?" He stepped out of the tee pee and said very frankly "No, tee pee." I guess he needs a little work on his hide and seek skills. But so funny and sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment