Sunday, August 8, 2010
Big Boy Underwear.... wooo hooooo!!!!
I've been purposely waiting to post this because I guess for some reason I thought it would jinx his progress (I know, I'm crazy), but I am SOO proud to announce that my big boy, Cole, is a 'big boy underwear' wearin' champ! He wears a pull up for naps and bedtime, but hasn't had an accident in his underwear in weeks and we are SO PROUD OF HIM! It was a little stressful to get there, but we made it, and I definately learned a lot about potty training a boy in the process! I thought about posting a picture of his cute little tooshy in his tighty whiteys but decided maybe everyone else wouldn't think it was as cute as I do! But let me just tell you, the urge to squeeze that cute little hiney without the 'diaper butt' overtakes me sometimes and I just can't help myself :). It's so nice only changing one child's diaper, and Cole has even gotten to the point where he can do everything almost by himself, with a little help getting his clothes untwisted on the way back up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment