Justin and I took a 4 day trip to Pennsylvania the last weekend in July for one of my best friends' wedding. Michelle was a bridesmaid in my wedding 4 years ago, and I was honored to be the same in hers. I didn't get too many pictures because I left the camera at the house for the wedding and reception, but here are a few of the pre wedding festivities!
Shelly's parents house before the rehearsal.

3 of the 4 blonde amigas from Duke ICN 2005/6.

Hair all did, enjoying a mimosa :)

We all enjoyed the early morning champagne!

Shelly and her sister, Joelle.

Wait... is there something missing from this picture? There are no toddler boys running around underfoot!! We missed the boys terribly but SOOO enjoyed our time away with friends. Thanks Nina, Pops and Kristen for keeping the boys for us. We knew they were in the best hands and not missing us one bit!

Although you may not recognize us, we clean up nice every now and then :) Look at my handsome hubby!

Lauren!! "Fancy" did an awesome job with a reading during the ceremony, and looked gorgeous doing it. Whew, better you than me girl! I was nervous for you and all I had to do was sit in the pew and hold some flowers!

I miss you already, my Shelly. The only thing more perfect and beautiful about the day of your wedding was you. We had an amazing weekend thanks to you and your wonderful family! MUAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment