Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sleeping Prince

As I've shared before, Kellen has a bit of an issue (wink) with staying in his bed at night. He either comes out of his room multiple times before he falls asleep, or comes into our room in the middle of the night....or sometimes BOTH! Nothing surprises us with this kid anymore, so all Justin and I could do was laugh and shake our heads when we found him sleeping on the floor outside his room the other night! It was about 11pm and we were headed to bed when we heard their bedroom door open and then shut. I think we both thought the other had gone to corral Kellen back to his bed because about 10 minutes later we realized that neither of us had checked on him. From the hallway I hear Justin whisper, "Honey you gotta come see this." THIS is what we found...
Absolutely sound asleep on the floor outside their bedroom. He had brought his pillow out with him like usual, but I guess realized he was too tired to walk to our room once he came out! Although the flash on my camera makes it look like the middle of the day, it was so dark that we didn't really get the full effect of how cute he looked until we looked at the pictures!
After taking a few pictures, of course, Justin picked him up (pillow and all!) and put him back in his bed. He never even woke up. What a silly, sweet boy!

No comments: