Friday, April 6, 2012

Mystery Readers and Good Friends

March was literacy month at the boys' preschool. Cole's class had a mystery ready each day of school and it was a surprise to the kids who it would be. Since I knew Cole would be much more excited to have his Nina be the mystery reader than me, we arranged for her to come and read The Lorax to his class. I wish I captured a picture of his face when she walked in because he was just gushing with pride and joy to see her coming into his classroom.


Thanks, Nina... you were a hit!


Coy and Carter are the boys' buddies in our neighborhood, and I got some pictures of them doing what boys do when they were over for a play date. I'm so thankful for such great friends that live so close!


Boys will be boys :)





Love this one :)

No comments: