The good 'ole Easter bunny brought C & K soccer goals for which they were very grateful. As soon as I got them put together they took turns being the goalie (by far their favorite position) while the other tried to score. I've been slack about grabbing the camera these days, but this was too sweet to miss.
Hammin' it up
Of course there had to be a few wrestling matches added in there :) All in good fun.
And what fun would it be without some pouting? Kellen wasn't ready to relinquish his position as goalie :) So I did what any good mother would do... I took his picture and showed him how ridiculous he looked :)
They had just been on their bikes... which explains the helmet...
The beast was looking calm and innocent, so she made it into this photo shoot :)
I was pretty impressed by how long playing soccer the right way lasted, considering their attention spans, but they moved on after awhile to flying leaps over the ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment