My sweet boys made me feel super special for Mother's Day this year. I absolutely love how thoughtful our preschool director and teachers are when it comes to creating memories for families. The moms were invited into the classrooms the week of Mother's Day for celebrations. The kids showered us with gifts they made and suprised us with songs.
Here's K singing "Happy Mother's Day To You" to the tune of the Happy Birthday song. He was so nervous it was adorable :)
The kids helped make a snack for us of layered vanilla and chocolate pudding with strawberries on top.
Not the best quality pics because I took some of them myself with my phone.
Cole's teachers had a really cute idea to ask the kids these same questions and then while we were in the classroom she read the answers out loud and we had to guess which was answered by our child. It was so funny! It was pretty obvious that the kids heard each others answers because many of them were the same, like watching the weather :) I love his picture of me too. What big eyes I have and my arms are even longer than I thought;) I'd be willing to bet that I only eat potatoes a few times a year so I'm not sure where he came up with that being my favorite food, but cute nonetheless! Now potato chips would have been pretty accurate :)
Cole and his best buddy at school, Sam.
Here's a quick video of Cole's Mommy Song. Blogger wouldn't let me upload the other one I guess because it's too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment