Sunday, June 24, 2012

Last T-ball game of Spring 2012

Yesterday was the last game of T-ball for the season.  I'm so proud of how much they have improved over the course of the season, and loved watching them have so much fun.  Here's some pictures from the day.  Kellen insists on wearing his pants pushed up like this so we should probably get him some baseball socks for next season ;-)

Warming up before the game
Cole throwing the ball back to coach
Kellen nailing the ball and getting a double :)

Check me out mom, I got it!
How cute is this?  I mean seriously people!!


Posing for a quick pic on first base.  Luckily I was coaching first base so I snuck this one in :)
Kellen hiting again.  Every picture I got of Cole hiting didn't turn out because he walks right up there and lines up and goes to town before I can get the camera focused and ready!





One more team huddle.  Our volunteer coach was so awesome and good with the kids :)

Silly faces with their medals

No comments: