Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dancing

So we have a couple of those singing snowmen from Hallmark and Cole LOVES them. He plays them CONSTANTLY. Normally when you ask him to dance, or he does it on his own, he sits and rocks back and forth or sometimes taps his heel on the floor while sitting. These snowmen apparently get him really excited because he stomps and squeals and bounces like crazy. He also has this new dance move where he shrugs his shoulders, haha...typical white boy moves:-) I tried to get a good video of him doing it, but of course when the camera is out he is more reserved. I guess you have to watch it sideways because I couldnt get it to turn.

Another funny story happened last week when I went to lunch with 2 of my girlfriends, Maria and Lauren. Cole apparently developed a HUGE crush on Lauren since he last saw her because for the 2 hours we ate and talked he stared at her and smiled. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. He would tuck his chin and look at her out of the corner of his eyes, batting those long eyelashes like crazy. When she talked to him he would get super shy and look away smiling. I didnt know a 14 month old could have a crush, but this one was pretty obvious:-) At least he's got good taste!

1 comment:

lauren said...

Tell my boyfriend I said Hi :)