This week has absolutely flown by. It seems like I was still pregnant yesterday, but Kellen has been with us for a week, and Daddy is back to work in the morning:-( It has been amazing having him home and spending time together as a family. He is such a great Dad and he and Cole have had a blast! He definately got a taste of what it's like to be a stay at home parent and has acknowledged more than once how busy I will be. There were a few times this week when we were scrammbling, and I realized just how full my plate will be when I'm on my own. It was nice for me to have him experience what I do at home, and for him to appreciate it.
Kellen has been an angel. He tolerates our loud house surprisingly well, and is already sleeping longer stretches at night. I hope that lasts! He is still very jaundiced, but it's starting to get a little better.
Once again I waited until too late to get on the computer, so I'll post a couple pictures and write more soon. This first one is Cole with my brother, Chris, and his fiance, Jen. Merry Christmas! I hope there is as much love in your house as there is in ours!







No comments:
Post a Comment