Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Whirlwind
The last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind. It seems like Kellen was just born, but it also feels like we've done a million things and been a million places since then. Kellen continues to be such an amazing baby. He is such a great sleeper (thank goodness!) and is so patient and tolerant of his big brothers loud mouth and always wanting to "help" with him. I've had a bad cold since Christmas Eve and my mom has been helping me a lot at the house until I'm feeling better. I did, though, have the first half of the day yesterday on my own with the babies. Things went surprisingly smooth, but the time absolutely flew by. I can already tell that they are going to grow up WAY too fast. Here are a few more pictures from the last week. I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years Eve...my hope is that the Rogers house will be fast asleep when the ball drops! 











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment