Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thanks honey :-)

Well he can be sweet when he wants to, can't he guys? "Smokin' hot" ....hmmm, wouldn't have gone that far, but thanks! So, you know me, I have to say a few things in response to Justin's post. First of all, thank you for recognizing my patience with the boys. Most of the time, it comes naturally, although I have to say when I'm tired it is a challenge. Like today, for instance when Cole is kicking and squirming and trying to roll over on the changing table (with a poop diaper, in cloth may I add ...what was I thinking with this cloth deal?)... and Kellen is crying because he's ready for a nap and his tooth hurts, and I've got Kellen pee all over my pant leg because he peed out of his diaper while sitting on my lap, after spitting his cereal and squash all over me, while I'm TRYING to get an upset toddler to eat his lunch when all he wants to do it go back outside and play.... Whew I'm worked up again just thinking about it! Secondly, I'm impressed that only one dead animal picture made it to the blog...although that is probably because it takes forever to load pictures. Thirdly, I will spoil and baby my boys for the rest of their lives...so there. :-)

No comments: