Kellen and I are taking a "busy bodies" class for toddlers at Young's Gymnastics and Cheerleading, and after having been to a birthday party there before for our buddy, Lily Kate, we knew it was the perfect place for Cole's 3rd birthday party. Cole wanted a "car" themed birthday party since he is all about Lightning McQueen these days, so I made cupcakes and bought these adorable decorations for them from etsy. We played hard for an hour and then enjoyed pizza and cupcakes in the party room! The kids had fun, and we are so thankful for all of our friends and for all the thoughtful presents they brought. Prepare for a gazillion pictures because all the kids were so cute I couldn't leave anyone out!
2 comments:
Sarah....I absolutely LOVE the picture of you and Cole where he's looking at the camera and you're not. Frame it!
These are so cute and you look awesome in all of them! I'm sorry we missed such a fun party:) Glad I didn't ever get around to getting that stomp rocket...that's the exact one we have that I was planning to get him!
Post a Comment